Polka Dots

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

To Do's for Spring Break

I am off from school next week for Spring Break and have a long list of things that I want to accomplish. I am going to give myself one day to be a bum and then after that it's full speed ahead!

Here is what I want to accomplish, in no particular order:

  • paint kitchen (we're thinking a light cornflower blue)
  • plant a vegetable/herb garden
  • buy and fill planters of varying sizes to "hide" ugly heatpump on the patio
  • go to the dentist (I'm currently on a wait list because I waited too long to make the appointment - bummer!)
  • take Sadie to the vet for Rx refills and checkup
  • start on Christmas and birthday presents for nieces and sisters (I'm thinking bead and ribbon necklaces and flower headbands)
  • create and stock up on birthday and holiday cards
  • find a small table/chairs for the patio
  • trim the unruly boxwood in front of the house
  • take Sadie to the dog park a couple times
  • come up with Cooperation lessons for grades PreK-8 for April
  • make school-themed goody bags for grades 1-5 lunch bunches (ideas: smarties, erasers, pencils, stickers, small toy for each group's theme: train engine for 1st grade "I think I can", race car for 3rd grade "study skills expressway")

No comments:

Post a Comment