Polka Dots

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Counselor Style #1

In an effort to create new outfits with what I already have and try not to repeat any exact outfits, I will try to add pictures every week or so. I am by no means a fashionista... this is purely a way for me to remember and document what I wear. 

So here goes...
turquoise short sleeved sweater - The Limited, thrifted
cream shirt - NY&Co
olive, turquoise, and cream skirt - LOFT
nude patent pumps - Payless

white sweater - Old Navy
navy shirt - Ann Taylor
green and navy skirt - Ann Taylor
navy patent wedges - DSW
dog tail - Sadie the dog
aqua and gold necklace, earrings - costume jewelry shop

excuse the selfsie in my office... 
navy sweater - Target, hand-me-down from my mom
cream shirt - NY&Co
coral lace skirt - Kohl's
coral statement necklace - Kohl's
nude patent pumps - Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment