Polka Dots

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Counselor Style #2

I have to say that I am doing pretty well on my goal of no outfit repeats this year! It has been a challenge to find something that fits my in-progress body while still making it easy to pump at school. Dresses have pretty much been ruled out, which takes away a lot of options in my closet. On a positive note, I downloaded a camera timer app so I can take my own pictures and not listen to my husband make fun of my silly poses! 


Black Top: NY&Co
Black and Purple Skirt: Ann Taylor
Black Patent Wedges: DSW
Purple Belt: Target (thrifted)



White Top: TJMaxx
Floral Linen Skirt: garage sale find
Turquoise Sandals: Target
Turquoise Necklace: costume jewelry shop



We honored the victims of September 11th by wearing red, white, and blue and having a prayer service in the morning.
Red Cardigan: Target
White Shirt: Target
Denim Skirt: Eddie Bauer
Brown Wedges: J Crew Outlet
Cross Necklace: Tiffany & Co



Burgundy Cardigan: NY&Co
Floral Shirt: thrifted
Khaki Skirt: Old Navy
Burgundy Shoes: Old Navy
Tan Belt: garage sale find



Dark Green Cardigan: Ann Taylor
White Tank: Target
Khaki Skirt: thrifted
Brown Shoes: Vera Wang for Kohls
Green Necklace: Target



Cream Cardigan: TJMaxx
Cream Shirt: NY&Co
Black Skirt: Target
Black and Gold Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory



Black Cardigan: The Limited (thrifted)
Patterned Shirt: Ann Taylor
Khaki Skirt: Old Navy
Black Patent Wedges: DSW
Pink Belt: Target (thrifted)
Pink Necklace: Ann Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment